- All floors must be thoroughly cleaned. Make certain that floor space beneath equipment and other difficult to reach areas are free of accumulated garbage, trash, grease, and other foreign material.
- All drains must be either covered or screened at all times and kept clean.
Walls and Ceilings:
- All walls and ceilings must be kept visibly clean. In addition, they must be maintained in good repair, with no broken tiles, holes, cracks, etc. Any holes or cracks must be sealed or caulked to reduce possible insect harborage.
Equipment and Furniture:
- All equipment and furniture (including booths) must be kept clean and free of accumulated debris.
- All employee lockers must be kept clean. No food can be stored in lockers at any time.
- The locker room must be kept free of dirt and clutter. Access to all lockers must be provided upon request.
- All restrooms must be kept clean and free of debris and standing water.
- All storage must be elevated off the floor to permit easy access for cleaning and pest management. All stock must be kept in a neat and orderly fashion using the "first-in, first-out" method of stock rotation. All storage must be removed from corrugated boxes.